Monday, November 8, 2010

Library Boy



I have a crush on the Library Boy. 
He has a favourite desk by the windows. 
He brings his apple, his brown back pack with
His running shoes tucked inside. 
He drinks water from a reusable water bottle
and his cheeks are flushed with health.
His hair is tounsled in that “I am too busy with
my studying to care about how I look.”
He is lean but strong, earthy but intelligent. 
He always is listening to music. 
I go to the library just so I can see him sitting
at work on his MacBook Pro: We match. 
I think he is geography. Or something. 
He was doing math the other day. 
Today I walked by and he caught my eye, 
smiled. And I looked at the floor, pretended
I never saw the exchange and continued to 
walk to my desk by the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment