Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals for this year

3 New Things You'd Like to Experience this Year:
My first race over 5 K.
A cruise.
Getting the research done for my book.

3 Nonfiction Books You Want to Read this Year:
Black Like Me
The Lore of Running
The Bible

3 Things About Yourself You Want to Improve:
My presence with people, I want to be 100% THERE and hear everything that someone says...and CARE.
How hard I am on myself, I want to relax and accept that I am ok the way I am.
I want to deepen my focus and perserverance for Jesus Christ.

I. Spiritual Goals
Devotions and prayer every day. Fast at least once a month. Read through the Bible this year.

II. Family Goals
Spend more time with them and focus on being in tune everything that is going on in their lives.

III. Physical Goals
Run a half marathon. Strength train more. Sit ups/push ups and walk/run every day

IV. Career Goals
Focus on the classes I need for the Global Experiance Certificate. Pour myself into the teaching oppurtunities I have now to perfect my skills.

V. Recreational Goals
Take a class, whether it is writing, cooking, or running this summer. Call my friends more to do things.

VI. Financial Goals
Less shopping, more saving!!!

There is a billion more things I would love to work on, but I am keeping it small to make sure I actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment