Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Constructive Venture?

To me, yesterday was the last day of summer.
As I biked a country road, the sun felt warm, but there a wind chasing away any thoughts of a hazy day. Leaves were swirling at my feet and the air smelt like...change.
And that is precisely why I am beginning this blog; for change. I journal, I write essays and Facebook notes, but this is a a (hopefully) constructive venture for me. This new semester of school, I want to write honestly and creatively.
I have long wanted to start a real blog, one where I can rely the special moments of my life that should be immortalized, but are lost in the shuffle.
I am totally green at this, but I am going to give it my best shot.
This will be a record of me: living, learning, growing.
Welcome to the life of a Christian student with a passion for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment