Wednesday, December 16, 2009

anguished eyes.

She isn't doing so well again.

(I am expecting hell to be this end.)

the Happy Ending missed it's cue,

her future's fading out of view.


I want to tell her what I feel

That all I want is her to heal

but broken dreams are all I see.

How can I tell her honestly?


Escape, escape, run from this hell

I won't keep track of times you've fell.

I'll fight with passion, prayers and cries

to drive the anguish from your eyes.

--------------------------------------------------

Sad how I am satisfied this is in iambic tetrameter. I am so divided right now. Exams are pressing in, my sister is wasting away, and right now...God just seems really distant. Ladies and Gentlemen: The Dark Night of the Soul.
If you read this, please pray for my sister Jolene. Things are bad again. I am terrified to enter into this whole hellish cycle again. In yet we begin, battle scarred, but stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment